POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Bigtime MegaPov 0.7 CRASH! : Re: Bigtime MegaPov 0.7 CRASH! Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bigtime MegaPov 0.7 CRASH!
From: Gail Shaw
Date: 16 May 2001 10:28:00
Message: <3b028e70@news.povray.org>
GrimDude <gri### [at] netzerocom> wrote in message
> I am beginning to wonder if I will have to buy an Intel machine just to
> render with. This machine rocks for gaming, and rendering too, but if it's
> going to cause problems with Pov I'll need another machine. :(

How big is the scene? If it zips small enough to email (<5MB), send it to me
and
I'll try it on a pentium2 and an athlon, see if it crashes on either.

Gail
* gsh### [at] monotixcoza                *   Step into the abyss,           *
* http://www.rucus.ru.ac.za/~gail/   *   and let go.        Babylon 5   *
* The difficult we do immediately, the impossible takes a little longer *